Junior .Net Developer
March 16, 2019
- Primarily to develop dynamic web and/or desktop applications on the Microsoft .NET platform
- Codes, tests and debugs software programs according to system standards.
- Works under the guidance of development leads.
- Continuously upgrades technical knowledge on one or more technologies
Your Skills and Experience
- C# .Net (Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5),
- ASP.Net MVC, (2.0/4.0/4.5),
Nice to have:
- Independent working and team-working skills, ability to learn
- English - Not required
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Maximize and open up your hidden ability, develop professional skills and business knowledge.
- Frequently participate in short and long-term training course
- Good opportunities for promotion as the company is developing and expanding, on the job training.
- Competitive fixed salary including social insurance, good incentive policies.
- Friendly environment, open-minded, proactive, professional, with a lot of parties and travels.