Senior .Net Developer
March 16, 2019
- Codes, tests and debugs software programs according to system standards.
- Maintains accurate and up to date documentation of code and its changes.
- Works under the guidance of development leads.
- Continuously upgrades technical knowledge on one or more technologies.
- Provides input into design of the software solution.
- Track progress of own work and provides status updates to Development Leads.
- Adheres to Software Development policies and guidelines.
Your Skills and Experience
Senior Position Must Have
- C# .Net (Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5),
- Net (2.0/4.0/4.5),
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012,
- Ajax Libraries and frameworks (jQuery, ASP.Net Ajax),
- Object-Oriented Programming,
- Development of N-Tier applications (data access layers and business logic layers),
- Web services & Windows Services;
Nice to have:
- Angular 6/7
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong Knowledge of Angualr/AngularJs
- Previously worked with real easte system would be preferred.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Maximize and open up your hidden ability, develop professional skills and business knowledge.
- Frequently participate in short and long-term training course
- Good opportunities for promotion as the company is developing and expanding, on the job training.
- Competitive fixed salary: up to 1500$ including social insurance, good incentive policies.
- Friendly environment, open-minded, proactive, professional, with a lot of parties and travel.
Send your resume to email [email protected] or contact with Ms. Vy 0933103775.