The View is Phase 2 of the Riviera Point project, located on the banks of the Ca Cam River and directly connected to the Phu My Hung urban area via Phu Thuan Bridge and the New Connect Bridge. The project is also close to a series of other facilities such as international schools, international standard hospitals, the banking system as well as a series of restaurants.
When completed, Riviera Point will be the tallest project in District 7 with 40 floors, providing 2,099 luxury apartments with the open natural landscape. The shopping and dining area stretches across the river, offering residents great shopping and dining experience.
The real scene of The View at The Riviera Point
The View at Riviera Point offers a lifestyle that is phenomenalal. The view towards the horizon from the sky garden located on the 29th floor is the sparkling view of the city at night will definitely be a great experience for your romantic evening. Watch your kids play as you relax in a garden hammock or indulge in wonderful moments as the sky changes colour.
Project NameThe View at Riviera PointProject location
584 Huynh Tan Phat, Phu Thuan Ward, District 7, HCMC
Keppel Land (75%) and Tan Truong LLC (25%)
General Construction unitsDesign: DP Architects PTE Ltd
General Contractor: Hoa Binh
Construction of pile foundation: TURNER (US)
Management and operation: Savills
Type of apartment
Apartment (1 bedroom with 55.5 m2 - 64.5 m2, 2 bedrooms with 69.3 m2 - 72 m2, 3 bedrooms with 89 m2 - 114 m2) Commercial, Service, Office, Shophouse, Officetel
42,458 m2 • Number of floors: 35; Total number of apartments: 430
Placed at the intersection between CBD area and high-end Phu My Hung neighbour
Located on the side of Ca Cam River, right in the administrative centre of District 7, it is only a few minutes drive from The View to Phu My Hung. Connected to arterial roads, Riviera Point is only 15 minutes drive from District 1, only 3 minutes to Phu My Hung urban area via Phu Thuan bridge and new connecting bridge (expected to be completed in 2016), also like easy access to the surrounding area via Phu My bridge. Not only benefiting from the synchronous connection infrastructure of District 7, but the project investor also develops the connecting infrastructure of the area to serve the community well.
- Only 5-10 minutes to supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, entertainment and commercial centres such as Big C (300 meters away), Crescent Mall (500 meters), Vivo City (10 minutes motorbike), Lotte Mart, Adora wedding center, The Coffee House, White House.
- Only 5 - 10 minutes to international schools: Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Renaissance, Saigon South School, RMIT International University, Ton Duc Thang University, University of Finance - Marketing, Dinh Thien Ly School .
- Only 5-10 minutes to the financial centre - banking: Phu My Hung financial centre, ACB, Sacombank, Vietcombank, Vietinbank ...
- Only 5 minutes to Vietnam - France International Hospital, Tam Duc Heart Hospital, District 7 General Hospital
- Only 5 minutes to Salon Auto such as Toyota, Mercedes - Ben, Kia, Huynh Dai ...
- Only 5 minutes to office buildings, fair centres such as Petro Tower, Vinamilk, PV Gas, SECC, Maple TRee ..
- Only 20 minutes to the centre of District 1, Thu Thiem urban area, Binh Thanh, District 5, District 8, District 6 ...
Small landscape waterfalls
Outdoor children's playground
Outdoor sports area
Indoor play area
Swimming pool 50 meters long resort-style
Water gym and gym room
Sunbathing and relaxing area by swimming pool
Children's swimming pool
The scenic walking area along Ca Cam River
Multi-purpose entertainment room
Sky garden at the 29th - 30th floor, block T6 & T7, 26th floor, block T8
ILA International English Center
Viet Art Skills Training Center
* Some actual images of project add-ons
The project seamlessly connects with a full range of services such as SC Vivo City shopping mall, Crescent Mall, FV hospital, Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC), RMIT University, Canadian International School, School British Vietnamese International (BVIS). In particular, within a radius of 1km, residents will easily access international facilities such as Crescent Mall, Ho Ban Nguyet food entertainment area, SECC Exhibition Convention Center, Vietnam Phap International Hospitals. FV & Heart Tam Duc Hospital and prestigious international high schools in The View Riviera Point High-class Apartment.
- 3 minutes: to Phu My Hung urban area
- 15 minutes: to the city centre
- Very close to commercial areas, supermarkets & banks: T.M Crescent Mall, SC Vivo City, Lotte Supermarket, Big C Supermarket, Coopmart Supermarket ...
- 5 minutes: go to health care centres: Viet Phap Hospital, Tam Duc Heart Hospital
- 10 minutes: to high-class prestigious schools: Taipei School, Korean School, Japanese School, British International School, Canadian School, RMIT School ...
Keppel Land has more than 50 years in succeeding build up luxurious real estate projects in almost ASEAN countries
Keppel Land is one of the pioneering and largest real estate investors in Vietnam with a diverse real estate portfolio in major cities across the country. Approaching Vietnam's real estate market since 1996, Keppel Land Vietnam has quickly affirmed the class and prestige of the leading big man with the Saigon Center project. The above projects are highly appreciated by customers for their construction progress and quality. Besides, utility items are built as "3d drawing", original perspective introduced to customers. Followed by a series of projects that have left their mark on the Vietnamese market:
- Sedona Suites Royal Park (Hanoi)
- Villa VIP Villa Riviera (District 9)
- The Estella (the first Keppel Land apartment in District 2 is developed according to the high-end segment).
- Estella Heights (cooperating with Tien Phuoc).
- Riviera Point (the first apartment project in District 7 of Keppel Land)
The project owns 2 beautiful river views of Ca Cam River and Phu My Hung city prosperous and the Saigon River and Phu My Bridge. Meticulously architectural with a ceiling height of up to nearly six meters, the living room and dining room space is very airy and always full of light and wind, while the homeowner only has to pay for the floor area used. Skylight windows will provide residents with unlimited panoramic views of the green utility area or the city centre. The smartly designed two-storey floor surface creates a connection between rooms and allows the homeowner to create a very private living corner, completely suitable for nuclear families (family have parents and young children) as well as multi-generational families.
The outstanding utility with other projects in the same area
- Optimal 5 or 6 apartments on 1 floor. There are 3 lifts, 2 stairs.
- Halls and corridors are ventilated, making use of natural light.
- Design the apartment comfortably and comfortably.
- Large balcony, cool breeze into the house, with the area for drying clothes.
- Windows makes the most of natural light and saves energy.
- Modern interior with elegant colours, creating subtle accents.
- Green coverage is up to 68% of the project space.
- Green trees in the apartment balcony.
- Sky garden with many chairs to rest.
- Green park breathing and exercise every morning.
- There are two options for handing over the apartment, crude handover and complete handover.
- Payment of 50% of the value of the apartment received. Only pay 1% per month which is convenient for investors because it does not have to rotate capital too large in a short period of time.
Mortgage Amount $
Percentage Of Interest %
Mortgage Term (Year)
Average Monthly Pay $