Total Listing: 0 house
District 3 is an urban district of Ho Chi Minh City, the largest city in Vietnam. As of 2010, the district had a population of 188,945, a total area of 5 km². It is divided into 14 small subsets which are called wards, numbered from Ward 1 to Ward 14.
Some notable offices are located in District 3 such as the Consulate of Germany (126 Nguyen Dinh Chieu). This district borders District 1, Phu Nhuan District, District 10, Tan Binh District. Located in the center of the city, District 3 is fairly quiet because there are not many bars or noisy markets. Besides, it is one of the districts with high density of trees, so the air here is fresh and airy.
The area's close proximity to the sights and activity of District 1 allows for expats to stay close to the active area but also escape for more peaceful, quieter sleep. Many young expats opting to stay close to the bars, restaurants, and shops of District 1 choose to live in this area as it still offers a range of recreational activities and parks. Serviced apartment for rent in District 3 HCM city is the great choice for your home, houses tucked down alleys and old French colonial villas. Prices will vary depending on the type of accommodation but expect them to be cheaper than District 1.
District 3 have a long history of ideal living
District 3 is considered by many to be the ideal place to live in Ho Chi Minh City. As a common local expression goes, "Go out in District 1, eat in District 5, and live in District 3".
- Office building: Centec Tower, Lim Tower, Green House, Master building.
- Restaurant: La Camargue,Wrap, and Roll, Pho Hoa.
- Bar: Shri Restaurant & Lounge, Napoly Bar, Miss Saigon, Yoko Bar.
- Museum: Women's Museum, War Remnants Museum.
- Pagoda, Church: Vinh Nghiem Pagoda, Xa Loi Pagoda, Ky Dong Church.
- Education: Tran Van Dien Primary School, Marie Curie School, Broward College VietNam, Pedagogical University 2, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai High School, Indochina College, University of Economics, etc.
- Shopping, entertainment: Saigon Holiday, Aeon Citimart, Taka Plaza 2, Robot Tower, Rome A Shopping Center, The Box Market etc.
- Medical: Eye Hospital, Dermatology Hospital, Ear Nose & Throat Hospital, Traditional Medical Hospital, International SOS, Cao Thang International Eye Hospital. etc.
District 3 located many services, comparable to District 1
Welcome home to serviced apartment for rent in District 3. Here you will find a wide selection of newly renovated luxury apartments that are defined by their spacious floor plans, extravagant amenities, and convenient location. You will not only experience luxury inside your beautifully designed serviced apartment for rent but also throughout the community. These serviced apartments have open, light reception rooms with high quality fitted kitchens, dining areas, and luxurious living space.
Some listing for you: