Pros and Cons of apartment for rent Saigon you should knowTips & Advices
January 18, 2017
Pros and Cons of apartment for rent Saigon you should know
• You can rent an apartment for rent Saigon Vietnam near your workplace or center areas, entertainment hot spots with a more appropriate price than houses.
• Stable monthly price (if there could be a change, you can predict and negotiate it).
• You can move in immediately without worrying about furnitures or if you’re not a prickly renter.
• With an apartment in the high floors, you can enjoy a great view of the city, large and airy space… You don’t have to install an air-conditioner or pay a lower power bill; you also don’t have to worry about mosquitos, mice or bugs.
• Great security, buildings always have guards for 24/7.
• Landlords raise the rent or end the contract if they can find someone to sell it.
• Renters have to follow the policies of the landlords or the apartment management.
• You may not fix or adjust by yourself the structure of the apartment in some cases.
• Some buildings do not allow pets.
• You have to pay for other fees such as: parking lot, monthly services fee, security fee…
Before deciding renting an apartment for rent Saigon, you have to consider carefully and deliberate why does it has a cheap rent. Don’t be a sheep for a cheap rent and choose some apartment with awful quality, it will greatly affect your living condition in the future.
In general, choosing an apartment is not really different from choosing a house for rent, it’s based on such criterias below:
Location: what is the distance from your apartment to the workplace? Is it convenient for traveling to work, to school or any place else of you or other members of the family? This is also a reason why old buildings in the center of the city are rented more than new urbans around the city.
Basic living purposes: power, clean water, markets, hospitals, parks, marts, public office services… are what to have in mind when you need to be sure a neighborhood is worth living. You don’t need to have a long list of these things, but remember, choose some essentials and stand by them.
Living conditions: far away from the industrial zones, quiet, clean space, greens, and nice residential community, away from the rogue.
Security: Great neighborhoods with security or near a police headquarter of the commune/ ward.
Other issues: Are service fees overcharged? How’s about parking lot? How’s the
landlord/ apartment management and general policies…?
Budget: It depends on your specific needs and budget, you should consider a longterm contract for an apartment, you can have a better price (even rent-free for a few months) for it. Moreover, do not forget to ask the landlord/ manager about other benefits such as newly painted walls support before moving in or using all the furnitures.
In conclusion, whether you believe in spiritual aspect or not, you should rent an apartment which you are comfortable and relax living in.
I hope this article will help you in deciding your dream apartment when living in Ho Chi Minh city. If you need any help from a local expertise with free searching services (only landlord have to pay) feel free to contact us. Here is some listing for you: