The first luxury apartment building in Sala City to be finished is called Sala Sarimi apartment. The major thoroughfare of Thu Thiem New Urban Area, Nguyen Co Thach Street, is where Sarimi is situated. Additionally, the 5-hectare Sala Park is right next door. Residents may unwind in a green living environment in addition to enjoying convenient transportation. Sala Sarimi apartment provides cutting-edge architecture with the best functionalities in every little detail, all while blending harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
Sarimi Apartment Project
Sarimi Apartment Project Overview
GENERAL INFORMATION OF SARIMI APARTMENT PROJECT
|Project investor||Dai Quang Minh Corporation|
|Design Company||Surbana, Ong & Ong, Hồ Thiệu Trị|
- Construction Time: 04/2013
- Hand-over Time: 12/2015
- Number of storeys: 2 basements - 12 storeys above grade
- Number of units: 414 apartments (368 residential apartment; 46 commercial apartment)
|Construction Acreage||15,638 sqm|
|Apartment Acreage||82.5 - 283 sqm|
LOCATION OF SARIMI APARTMENT PROJECT IN DISTRICT 2
The Sala Sarimi apartment project is situated on the bustling Shophouse and the 44.7-meter-wide Nguyen Co Thach Street, which crosses Mai Chi Tho Boulevard. Residents will enjoy the convenience of shopping and entertainment.
Sarimi Apartment Project Location
Ho Chi Minh City's Sala City, which is in the center of Thu Thiem New Urban Area, is the owner of the Sala Sarimi apartment project:
- Ben Thanh Market is 5 minutes away.
- Using Mai Chi Tho Boulevard, the Hanoi Highway, and Long Thanh to connect the eastern provinces - The Dau Giay Expressway.
- Through Ho Chi Minh City Vo Van Kiet Boulevard, connecting the western regions Highway Trung Luong
- There is a 128-hectare natural park in the area's south and west. - The Saigon River is near about 1 km.
SARIMI APARTMENT PROJECT'S SURROUNDING AMENITIES
Residents of the Sala metropolitan area may fully utilize the nearby amenities for health, commerce, education, and entertainment thanks to its unique and stunning position.
Education: Renaissance International School Saigon, Wellspring Bilingual School, International School HCMC, Vietnam Australia International School - Sala Mega Campus, International School Saigon Pearl, etc.
Entertainment and shopping: Socar Mall, Supermarket Interior V-Italy, VinMart Sala, Happy Green Market, Sala Stadium, etc.
Restaurant: PHO 24 - SALA, Jazz Bar, Kana Café, Café Le Pont, Highlands Coffee, OKEKU Food and Drink, PJ's Coffee - Sala Store.
Medical: Saigon General Hospital, Vinmec International General Hospital, Medical Clinic, etc.
SARIMI APARTMENT PROJECT'S UTILITIES
Sala Sarimi apartment is a thriving and civilized neighborhood with luxurious and pleasant living conditions. Due to the low population density, residents may easily take use of the sophisticated interior facilities
Customers may take use of all the amenities and the living space within Sarimi Sala. With numerous first-rate interior amenities of a contemporary urban area that surpass international standards, it helps transform Vietnamese urban regions while completely satisfying the basic requirements for family life. your family, explicitly mentioning services like:
|Fitness - Sports center (soccer fields, tennis courts, swimming pool, etc.)||Monorail route to visit the ecological park||The largest marina in HCMC with 65 moorings||Plants create a landscape of the pool|
|Clubhouse||Shopping malls||5-star hotel||Large-scale theme park|
|Landscaped park||Water taxi station||Marina complex||BBQ area|
|Gym||Spa||Community living area||Oasis landscape|
|Community living area||Hydraulic massage pool||Skylight||Reading area|
Sarimi Apartment Project Swimming Pool
Sarimi Apartment Project Interiors
Sarimi High-Class Apartments, the first housing development in Sala Urban Area, have welcomed people to live there with a full variety of amenities for living and leisure requirements, including a swimming pool, gym, spa, lobby, children's playground, and community room. Residents of Sarimi may enjoy a comfortable contemporary existence, a clean environment, and harmony with nature.
LAYOUT OF SALA SAMIRI APARTMENT
The investor has meticulously planned out the floor plan of the Sarimi Sala apartment, which has a scale of 15,638 m2 and 368 residential units and 46 commercial units, comprising 4 towers with 12 stories, with an open view of the park:
- Two basements, one of which is used for parking automobiles and the other for motorcycles and passenger vehicles.
- The busiest retail and entertainment district in the neighborhood is located between the first and third floors, which are organized as commercial flats (shophouses).
- The fourth level, often referred to as the ground floor, is set up with a utility system, including a swimming pool, kids' play area, trees, etc., right at the residents' doorstep for their convenience.
- Apartments on floors 5 to 13 are positioned to let sunlight, greenery, and cool air inside the home, giving it a sensation of being one with nature.
Area of the apartments:
- Area of the flats: 198.8 to 283.0 m2 for 3-story commercial apartments.
- Area of a two-bedroom apartment: 88.2 to 92.4 m2.
- Area of a three-bedroom apartment: 109.4 to 137.4 m2.
ARCHITECTURE OF SALA SAMIRI APARTMENT
Luxury, refinement, and modernism are the design inspirations behind the Sarimi residence. Sarimi Sala's architecture is the design standard for residences that provide harmony between nature and people, producing a feeling of warmth and closure. It inherits the most recent Singaporean standard architecture in terms of natural light and space.
The bright yellow exterior hue of the building gives it a very warm and tranquil appearance, adding to the modern and opulent features of the Sarimi Sala apartment's architecture. The unique aspect of this situation is that the investor not only added green space to the park, but also to every corner of the Sarimi Sala apartments, as well as in the middle of the structure and on the podium above. This is a particularly special detail because even in design, elements must be in harmony with nature and the environment.
The flats in Sarimi Sala are much larger than typical residences and feature a fairly square form. Apartments at Sarimi Sala can have two bedrooms and range in size from 88.2 to 92.4 square meters to three bedrooms and 110 square meters or more, with a corner apartment having a maximum size of 137.4 square meters. With an open layout and sizable balconies in both the living room and the bedroom, owners may open the door to let morning sunshine in or witness a lyrical purple sunset in the late afternoon.
INVESTOR INFORMATION OF SARIMI APARTMENT
The primary infrastructure projects that are crucial to the construction and growth of Thu Thiem New Urban Area, including the 4 main highways, center square and riverfront park, Thu Thiem 2 Bridge, Pedestrian Bridge, and Southern Delta, are funded by Dai Quang Minh Corporation. Dai Quang Minh is also the investor of Sala City, a premium, expansive, and environmentally friendly metropolitan region.
Dai Quang Minh Corporation continuously works to develop high-quality infrastructure and typical urban areas, as well as to provide utilities to the community and society in line with current trends and the national development orientation, in order to realize its long-term vision and its orientation toward sustainable development.
Projects implemented by Dai Quang Minh:
- Thu Thiem has four main highways that serve as the main artery for traffic, linking the city's many functional regions both quickly and easily to Binh Thanh District, District 7, District 4, and District 1 as well as the regional transportation network.
- Thu Thiem Bridge 2: This 113-meter-high Dragon bridge connects Thu Thiem's new urban area with District 1 at the junction of Le Duan and Ton Duc Thang.
- The 150.25 hectare Southern Delta zone serves as the city's "green lung," balancing the ecology and preventing flooding.
- Thu Thiem Central Square.
- Thu Thiem Riverside Park.
- Central Bridge: A symbol of Ho Chi Minh City's development in the 21st century.
- Sala urban area.