Zen Plaza is a business hub and office building for lease. It is now the headquarters of world-famous corporations such as HONDA, MAERSK , DAMCO…
The building was constructed by Shimizu Corporation and is currently owned by NOMURA REAL ESTATE (NOMURA) of Japan. As a consequence, Japanese corporations account for around 85 percent of the more than 40 offices that have been established.
OVERVIEW INFORMATION OF ZEN PLAZA
|Building name||Zen Plaza|
|Address||54 - 56 Nguyen Trai, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1|
|Building structure||14 Floors - 2 Basements |
1050 m2 x 13 floors
32 m2, 100m2, 500m2. 700m2
COST & TAXES OF ZEN PLAZA
$35 - 40/ m2
*Included taxes and fees
|Car Parking fee||Parking lot outside|
|Motorbike Parking fee||330,000 vnđ/vehicle/month|
|Electricity fee||Private meter|
Location of Zen Tower
Zen Plaza is a building on Nguyen Trai Street in District 1 that is surrounded by green space and has a 23/9 park in front of it.
At the same time, due to the connection with two significant avenues: Vo Van Kiet and Mai Chi Tho, as well as the two largest highways in Ho Chi Minh City, Long Thanh and Trung Luong, it is incredibly simple to trade at the two ends of the East-West axis from here.
While many of the buildings in Ho Chi Minh City's central region are being refurbished, only a few projects have a prime location in District 1. Zen Plaza's arrival delivers a "fresh air" to this neighborhood. As a result, by satisfying the needs of modern organizations, substantial liquidity is created.
The building area fully converges all high-class service facilities:
– Financial center area within a radius of 2km: State bank headquarters, Stock Exchange, Saigon Notary Office, a series of big banks (HD Bank, Weston Union, SCB, Viet Capital…)
– Commercial centers within 1km radius: Saigon Center, Diamond Plaza, Vincom Center, Parkson Le Thanh Ton…
– Famous historical sites only 5 minutes by car: Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, Ben Thanh Market, Saigon Central Post Office, HCMC Opera House, Zoo and Botanical Garden...
Scale & design of Zen Plaza
Scale of Zen Plaza:
– Total number of floors: 16 floating floors, of which: 14 floors are for offices
– Total rental area of the whole building: 11,442 m²
– Area of one floor for rent: 948m² – 1,050 m
Design of Zen Plaza:
The structure is beveled and made of square bricks. The use of two contrasting colors, white and black, gives the entire street corner a brilliant attractiveness.
The structure of the building is as follows:
– Basement B1 – B2: Parking for cars and motorcycles + Family Mart convenience store + ATM
– Ground floor: Payment and financial services provided by a public bank + Passio Cafe
– Floors 2-13: Office leasing area with floor areas ranging from 32m2 to 690m2.
– 14th floor: A 350m2 rooftop space with a 360-degree view of the city is encircled by a green garden. Particularly useful for planning events, such as the Zen's Fashion Show franchise, which brings together fashionistas from Japan, Italy, and France...
Utilities and building services
The Zen Plaza office building brings standard Grade B office facilities and services:
– System of 4 Mitsubishi elevators, of which 3 passenger lifts + 1 cargo lift + 2 emergency ladders
– Fire protection system, fire alarm system and automatic fire fighting according to absolute safety standards
– 3-phase 220/380V . power generation system
– Backup generator with 100% capacity 1000W brand KOMATSU
– DAIKIN brand chiller central air conditioning system
Because Zen Plaza is a building with 100 % foreign investment, it not only ensures financial capability, but also product quality. All utilities are thoughtfully arranged, maximizing overall usable space and creating an optimal work environment.